Saturday, June 10, 2006

Swimming in Summer's Afternoon


As a courtesy update, I am still in California. Finished is Dieter's backyard, and finished is Mutti's backyard. Both turned out well I think.

Yesturday I taxi'ed Mutti to Merced to visit the Langer side of things. We both stayed the night and enjoyed the vacationing neighbors pool and diving board.

Today Nicholas has a swim meet, so we will all caravan there as the support crew. Either tonight or early tomorrow I deliver Mutti back to the people of Lodi.

Then, I head back to San Jose to pick up my wireless mouse (I left at Dieter's house last week) and perhaps to complete a pc design. If the pc thing happens, it may be Wednesday before I retreat back to the serene woods of the Franson Estate.

This is all the news worthy of print.

4 comments:

jungle jim said...

got your message, little early for fantasy football yet isn't it?

Me said...

naw, not when Ben R. is jeopardising the future of the Super Bowl champs.

jungle jim said...

valid point, freaking monkey didn't even have a helmet on.
seriously tho, other than that and t.o. going to dallas, i have no idea what else is going on. I kinda paid attention to the draft, but i've forgoten where everyone went

Me said...

The draft may be meaningless anyways. My first pre-season prediction, is that the Atlanta Falcons will make the post season, as do the Chicago Bears, and Cincinatti Bengals.

And, as theory, not to be misconstrued as a prediction, I say Matt Leinart and the Arizona Cardinals lose 10 games, as do the Green Bay Packers.