Monday, March 19, 2007

Final, Final and Final, then Final Four?

Tomorrow I have my winter term final in Sociology. It's gonna be rough. The teacher is a Ph.D and is the head librarian. She has tough standards. I'm holding a solid B, but it could go either way with tomorrows performance.

Then, the next day I have my Psychology final. It should be easier, hopefully. The deal is we are to be emailed our essay question in the afternoon. Prob is, I have to work all damn day. I'll have 1 hour to bust it out, print it, and ship it. Then I get to take the test, with zero cram time. Kinda pissed about the scheduling thing. What can I do though?

And then next week Tuesday, I have my CNA graduation, assuming I pass that final. But that'll be a cinch.

And if all goes well, UO will ascend in the annuls of NCAA hoops, and demolish UNLV, and then crush the Florida Gators (the second match up will be tougher) to reach the Final Four. If they make it that far, they are for sure shoe ins to take it all.
And granted, I'm no UO alum or attendee so I can't rightfully claim rights, I however will say my school, the famed Southwestern Oregon Community College does, truly, have a cool logo though. And that's what counts most.

6 comments:

Mel said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

thanks. one down (did well, needed to ace it tho to pull off the A), now three more to go.
-Kirk

Anonymous said...

wow, i got to start checking more often again.i didn't realize you were taking all those courses, i thought you were just taking the nursing stuff. well good luck man

will

Anonymous said...

two down, two to go.

-Kirk

Dustin Dwyer said...

yeah, man, keep on pluggin ... I swear I left a comment here a week ago. I forget what I said, but you can bet it was profound and inspirational.

That's happened to me a lot though. For some reason, when I comment on your blog, it gets lost a lot. It's happened at least 3 times.

Anywho ... good luck with the testin.

Anonymous said...

ya, there was a glitch. I had some weird advertisement comment a month ago, maybe longer, so I flipped a switch to moderate comments, which would send me an email to approve/disapprove. But I failed to place an actual email address in the send line, so all comment notification was sent to the netherworld of all unsent electronic impulses... I imagine it much like the world Ren and Stimpy visited when they found the universe's repository for missing left socks.

Hmm, that would make a good new post...

-Kirk