Thursday, October 19, 2006

More of Only Good Stuff


Bring me your tired, quality-web-content hungry masses, and I give them KEXP.org

No big deal, only the best radio station on the planet.

Yes, you can listen to them on-air live. Or if you choose, as I do often enough, partake in their deep, previously recorded, in-studio performances.

Gobs of great NW talent, and some known names as well.
I personally recommend the takes from:
Citizen Cope
Thee Emergency
Cracker

Checkity check it ---> click here! ----->KEXP

9 comments:

jungle jim said...

u should try pandora.com

Me said...

are you pandering to my musical tastes?

jungle jim said...

the site, you pick an artist, or type of music and it just goes off. pretty cool way to hear some stuff you never heard before but still is along the same lines as the stuff you like,

Me said...

hmmm... me likey.

If I only knew at all times, in all modes, what I likey.

www.accuradio.com
is another good jump off point.

Dustin Dwyer said...

Hey homes. I need your address. I got some birthday presents that are quickly becoming Christmas presents to send you. email me dustindwyer@yahoo.com. I can't remember your latest email addy

jungle jim said...

yea, i got one of those too, in fact, d yours has become a christmas present.probably kirks too

Dustin Dwyer said...

Same here. I'll be proud of myself if I even manage to get them out by then.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good site.
- www.blogger.com b
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

Anonymous said...

Interesting site! Good stuff, good resources here. Nice site. All the best!
- www.blogger.com 5
spaghetti alla carbonara