Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Big Tree Falls, Witness Blames Wind


Yes, and the witness was probably right.

I only mention this because I and others performed the clean up. And it was a good photo op. A local news crew (consisting of one camera man, and one camera) showed up on scene and took in some video. We don't know if we made the news. Climbers on Mt. Hood are more important anyways.

Other than that, I have a new band rolling around in my noggin. Beruit.

Kid tested, parent or guardian approved...

...more testamonial

And then the music<----click this thingy for a nice melody

5 comments:

Dustin Dwyer said...

I likes!

Me said...

trees? or Beruit? or just my awesome red circle?

Anonymous said...

I like your awesome red circle~ym

Me said...

Ya, I kinda dig well drawn olive-greenish decahedrons too. And boy, purple trapazoids, is there anything finer?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.