Sunday, September 25, 2005

On second thought...

The test ran fine, looks good, but the question remains: what will this blog be about?
Of the leading ideas so far, none strike me over the head.

Perhaps though I could document all of my poker playing escapades.
But I dont want to come across as shallow and matter-a-fact, as much of what gambling is.
I could easily pour all of my spiritual and religious beliefs into smallish, type-written words (maybe in a fancy old English font) that would inevitably display my broad universal understanding and humble approach. But I dont want to sound like a ... well you know.

I could go the "Daily News" route, and tell all of what I've done through out the day. But I dont think anyone gives a shit what I ate for breakfast, or how I successfully managed the day without actually having any clean socks. Although, both were very newsworthy unto themselves.
And of course, there is the "Weekly Update" version of the "Daily News" route. Here, I could summarize the Mon-Fri chronicles, with maybe a special Weekend Feature full of flair and funny, anectdotal, feel good items.
However, I dont want to be a Ted Koppel, or Entertainment Tonight.

In truth, I want to be a blend of sorts. Like when Rocky met Adrian, or when Bill and Ted had thier most excellent adeventure. Firguratively speaking of course. If ever though, I do indeed travel through time you can be sure it will be posted.

No comments: