Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday is a Good Day


This is me, as current a picture as exists.
This is for the benefit of those, for whom I have not seen in many a moon.

I have also included it, not to serve my own ego, but mostly b/c I have no other pic to represent my most current situational status.

Let me just say this, how I look here, is how I feel.

I'm also officially back on track, poker wise. Earlier in the week, I won a satellite to gain entry in a 60k online tourney. It will be this Sunday at 3pm.
In addition, last night I took 6th out of 160 entrants, netting me $618.

Of real world events, my bud Jeff just saw the birth of his first child, Jacob.
Congratulations to him and his family.

I also want to thank Jimbo for use of his bolt cutters. Wednesday, I returned to my storage facility in Discovery Bay and discovered the keys to unlock my 10x10 unit, had somehow disappeared somewhere within the last 4500 miles I had traveled. Sure, it looked funny, me with criminal looking facial growth, wearing wrinkled, smelly clothing, suspiciously cutting a storage lock. If I was to be busted by the law, it wouldn't be the first time in a storage facilty, at least. None-the-affected, I cut away and rummaged for my belongings. Found were the White Sox preseason tickets, and happy I was.

I'll have to return to the storage once more before heading north, to Oregon. My new set of keys, are in a guaranteed safe place this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pic!! You look hot.