Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pardon Me... Coos Me...


Coos County, Oregon... North Bend to be excact is my curent whereabouts.
I showed up Sunday afternoon, stopped into the Franson Court Coleman
residence, and immediately felt more rested, more comfortable, and the
most relaxed I have been the whole trip.

Traveling is fun, and all, but sometimes travel can be just as energy draining
as work. Not always, but in my case, rolling up the Kentuck Inlet melted
whatever road fatigue that lingered.

Since my arrival, I have been helping Sage-cuz, (hafta call him that, b/c there
is now a Sage-dog in the family) on his new house up in Glasgow. Nuthin major, some helping hand donations, but more watching and questioning the current construction practices and techniques. Other times I just like to give him shit. And if I blend the real questions with the rankle-him questions... results can be predictably entertaining.

The picture I have posted, is not a Kirk orginal. (It is of Shore Acres Park, very near to North Bend) I'm sorry folks. It is however, just as most of the others are, the picture my mind's eye would LIKE to see. Ya? And, wouldn't you, the viewing audience prefer to see right into the heart of my cerebral cortex?

OK, well, ya, neither would I actually. But, point is, you don't really want to see any of the stark cold, ugly pics of bland, out of focus pine trees, from todays collection... and in truth would much rather witness the sunny, happy places, where my conscience actually, currently resides. I know it, you don't have to say... its obvious.

What is also obvious, is that my laptop battery juice is running low, so gotta go.

Stay tuned for more, possibly real photos down the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Staying tuned, keep it up.
Oh, passed my checkride!
Jimmy